POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB) : Re: 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 19:37:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 23 Aug 2000 15:30:45
Message: <39A4252F.282E76BC@online.no>
Paul Jones wrote:

> now that I think about it, if you could animate this, like a dividing
> cells or something..... maybe start with one, then it grows and grows
> into a horrific monster.....

Hmmm ... interesting idea ... I'll have to muse over this a little bit.

Maybe something like this could be done with a modified version
of my macro ...

... but I'm not quite sure how a cell looks like when it is about to
divide into two cells.

Is it like a "normal" blob with two sphere components ?

Do you (or anyone else in here) know ?

(But I don't think I would have the patience to model the
complete evolution of a monster with POV-script !  ;)

Thank you for commenting.

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom